Supportive Elderly Housing
Coventry Housing Authority manages the following properties on behalf of The Coventry Housing Associates
34 – 1 Bedroom Units of Supportive Elderly Housing
Golden Ridge Housing Inc. is the newly constructed supportive housing for the elderly.
There are 2 residential buildings each containing 17, one-bedroom units.
All units are accessible with one unit ADA compliant.
- Developed to meet the changing needs of elderly housing population with defensible space design concepts
- Kitchens equipped with stove and refrigerator; included lever handles and wide doorways
- On-site Management Office
- Units include lever handles and wider doorways
- Property served by Public Transportation
- On-site parking and on-site washer/dryer
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Cable/Internet Ready
- Surveillance cameras
- Hot water included
In order to apply to Golden Ridge your household must have at least one person age 62 or older at the time of initial occupancy; and have a household income that does not exceed the current HUD income limits as follows.
|1 Person Household
||2 Person Household
Call or stop by our office to receive an application. Applications may be returned by mail or in person. To be accepted to the waiting list you applications must be complete.
For more information you can contact the Public Housing Manager Cris Slick at 828-4367.