Public Housing Resident Services
Resident Services are an integral part of the Coventry Housing Authority. We recognize
our role is more than just providing a safe, decent and affordable place for our
clients to live. Offering our residents on-site health clinics, exercise programs,
educational seminars and personal safety programs assists our residents in maintaining
independence and increasing their quality of life!
Happy, healthy elders make great residents!
- Monthly Blood Pressure Clinic
- Knitting club making scarves and hats for shelters
- Attorney general presentation on consumer protection
- Quarterly foot care clinics
- Police and Fire Presentations to promote safety
- Annual Flu clinic
- SNAP nutrition program
- Safe Medicine presentation offered by Coventry Substance Abuse Task force
- Liaison for tenant association
- Wii bowling
- Silver Sneakers exercise program
Resident Service Coordinator is also the liaison between family, medical providers,
social service agencies and residents to ensure our residents are receiving the
most comprehensive care that is needed.
For more information you can contact Christine Slick at 828-4367.